Night Club Most Attractive LED Disco Light
|FOB Price:||US $120-150 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2 Pieces||US $120-150/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SF-LM810C
- Material: Aluminum
- Control Channel: 1CH, 12CH, 8CH, 14CH, 18CH and 50CH.
- Control Mode: Sound Test, Show Mode, DMX and Master/Slave Mode.
- Voltage: 90-230V
- Transport Package: Carton/Flightcase
- Origin: China
- Light Source: LED
- Emitting Color: RGBW 4in1
- Strobe: Electronic Strobe
- Certification: CE
- Trademark: Suncoming
- Specification: 458 x 429 x 208mm
- HS Code: 9405409000
PRODUCT NAME: LED SPIDER MOVING HEAD
Voltage: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
LED Lamp:8*10W LED RGBW 4IN1 CREE leds
Total Power Consumption:150W
Control Mode:DMX512/ Master& Slaver/ Sound-activated
Channel: 11/37 CHS
Emitting Colors:RGBW, Thousands of Mixing Colors
Dimming:0~100% Smooth Dimming
Lighting Effects:Thousand of patterns by changing colors, Moving, Dimmer and strobe
Terms and Tips:shipment:
Before ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method. Items are only shipped after payment
If you need help selecting a fast and reliable shipping company, please contact us.
We offer Express,Air, Ocean freight service.
For samples, we only sell 1-3 pieces, shipment by Express.
For bulk order(MOQ:20 pcs) ,we send by Ocean freight when the goods up 2CBM,please confirm the destination port to receive the goods.
40% DEPOSIT BEFORE PRODUCTION, REMAINING 60% PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY
We offer 1-year warranty! We would like to assure you that our products are made from top quality materials and workmanship and we are 100% sure that you will be totally satisfied with your purchase.
|Delivery||Sample order: 1-3 days|
|Big order: 4-15 days|
|OEM||OEM is acceptable|
|After service||If there is any problem with the product, at first, please send the picture or the video to us. Once we confirmed the problem about the product, we will try our best to help you . Any problem about the parts ,we will offer you the replacement for free Within 1 year.|
Why choose us?
1. Our factory have a Strong R & D Capability.
2. Most of our products pass with CE approval.
3. With very strict quality control system.
4. Failure: Less than 2.0%
5.12 months warranty with good after-service.
6. On time delivery!
7. More discount for larger order.
We are professional stage lighting golden manufaturer in China. Specialize in the stage lighting for over 5 years. Most of our products pass with CE approval, with very strict quality and control system in our production line.
We use the famous Import lighting lamp OSRAM 230W BULB and import chips which is more brightness. We use the best materials to make sure it is good cooling performance, smooth rotating running, durable and good stability. We keep strict quality and control in our production line and our product is low failure. Best high quality and good service has always been our aim.