Gold Member Since 2011
Audited Supplier
Sunfrom Pro Lighting Equipment Co., Ltd.

Stage LED Lighting, LED DJ Light, LED Disco Light manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 5PCS 30W COB RGB 3in1 LEDs Stage LED Lighting, 19PCS Bee Eyes Beam LED Moving Head, Outdoor Use IP65 COB 3 in 1 14PCS X 30W LED Wall Wash Light and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Led DJ Lights 5PCS 30W COB RGB 3in1 LEDs Stage LED Lighting

5PCS 30W COB RGB 3in1 LEDs Stage LED Lighting

FOB Price: US $120-150 / Piece
Min. Order: 2 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
2 Pieces US $120-150/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Guangzhou, China
Production Capacity: 1000PCS
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: M530
  • Emitting Color: RGBW 4in1
  • Trademark: Suncoming
  • Specification: 458 x 429 x 208mm
  • HS Code: 9405409000
  • Kind: Stage LED Lighting
  • Certification: CE
  • Transport Package: Carton/Flightcase
  • Origin: China
Product Description
ITEM NO.: M530

PRODUCT NAME: 5X30W LED MATRIX LIGHT

SPECIFICATION:

Voltage: AC100-240V 50/60Hz
Power: 150W
Light source: 5pcs 30W COB RGB 3in1 LEDs
DMX channels selectable
Each LED can be controlled individually
Sound controlled via built-in microphone
Adjustable sound sensitivity
Function: Color mix, automatic color change, built-in program and strobe effect with adjustable speed, dimmer, master/slave
LED display, easy to control
Full DMX512 control
Unit can be connected and program differently. 
Clear lens and frost lens is optional
Adjustable fan cooling
With Safety loop
Light size: 62*15*16CM
Weight: 4kg


5PCS 30W COB RGB 3in1 LEDs Stage LED Lighting5PCS 30W COB RGB 3in1 LEDs Stage LED Lighting5PCS 30W COB RGB 3in1 LEDs Stage LED Lighting 
Terms of                  

Terms and Tips:shipment:
Before ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method. Items are only shipped after payment
 
Shipping Companies:
If you need help selecting a fast and reliable shipping company, please contact us.
 
Shipping way:
We offer Express,Air, Ocean freight service.
For samples, we only sell 1-3 pieces, shipment by Express.
For bulk order(MOQ:20 pcs) ,we send by Ocean freight when the goods up 2CBM,please confirm the destination port to receive the goods.
 
Payment:
40% DEPOSIT BEFORE PRODUCTION, REMAINING 60% PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY
 
Warranty:
We offer 1-year warranty! We would like to assure you that our products are made from top quality materials and workmanship and we are 100% sure that you will be totally satisfied with your purchase.



 

MOQ
1 pcs
Package Carton, flycase
DeliverySample order: 1-3 days
Big order: 4-15 days
OEMOEM is acceptable
 

 
After service    

 

Warranty
1 year 
After serviceIf there is any problem with the product, at first, please send the picture or the video to us.  Once we confirmed the problem about the product, we will try our best to help you . Any problem about the parts  ,we will offer you the replacement for free Within 1 year.
 


Why choose us?

1. Our factory have a Strong R & D Capability.
2. Most of our products pass with CE approval.
3. With very strict quality control system.
4. Failure: Less than 2.0%
5.12 months warranty with good after-service.
6. On time delivery!
7. More discount for larger order.



We are professional stage lighting golden manufaturer in China. Specialize in the stage lighting for over 5 years. Most of our products pass with CE approval, with very strict quality and control system in our production line.

We use the famous Import lighting lamp OSRAM 230W BULB and import chips which is more brightness. We use the best materials to make sure it is good cooling performance, smooth rotating running, durable and good stability. We keep strict quality and control in our production line and our product is low failure. Best high quality and good service has always been our aim.


 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Tiffany
sales person
*From:
To: Ms. Tiffany
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category