RGB 3in1 Full Color Video P62.5 LED Dance Floor Suppliers
|1-9 10-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $115 US $88 US $79|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Carton Packing or Flight Case Packing|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SF-LD64D
- Base Material: ABS
- Pixel Configuration: SMD5050
- Display Function: Video
- Usage: Semi-outdoor
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Quantity(PCS/Unit): 192
- Control Mode: SD Control&DMX Control with Remote
- Supporting Weight: 500kg/M2
- Cover Material: Tempered Glass
- Dimension(Mm): L500*W500*H66cm
- Specification: L500*W500*H66cm
- HS Code: 9405409000
- LED Quantity: 192
- Control Channel: 27CH
- Pixel Pitch: 8mm
- Lifetime: ≥30, 000 Hours
- IP Rating: IP65
- Model: LED Dance Floor Suppliers
- Light Resource: 5050 SMD 3in 1
- Housing Material: ABS
- Protection Level Front: IP65 Back:IP54
- Isolating Grade: Classe II
- Trademark: SUNCOMING
- Origin: Guangdong, China
LED Dance Floor(SF-LD64D)
Full color; LED Quantity192; IP65
Led Dance Floor
led dance floor suppliers
|Control mode||SD Control|
|Quantity||192 High Power LED source|
|Light Resource||5050 SMD 3in 1|
|Protection Level Front||IP65 Back:IP54|
|Cover Material||Tempered glass|
|Life span||≥30,000 hours|
|Isolating Grade||CLASSE II|
Terms of shipment:
Before ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method. Items are only shipped after payment
If you need help selecting a fast and reliable shipping company, please contact us.
We offer Express,Air, Ocean freight service.
For samples, we only sell 1-3 pieces, shipment by Express.
For bulk order(MOQ:20 pcs) ,we send by Ocean freight when the goods up 2CBM,please confirm the destination port to receive the goods.
40% DEPOSIT BEFORE PRODUCTION, REMAINING 60% PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY
We offer 1-year warranty! We would like to assure you that our products are made from top quality materials and workmanship and we are 100% sure that you will be totally satisfied with your purchas
|EXW, FOB, CIF|
|Payment||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
Exporting carton, flycase, wooden case
Sample order: 1-3 days
Big order: 4-15 days
|OEM is acceptable|
|After service||If there is the problem with the product, firstly you need send the picture or the video to us, then let us make sure what's problem about the product, we will try our best to help you .if the problem can use the part to solve ,we will offer you the replacement for free Within 1 year.|
By express: DHL, Fedex, Ups, EMS, TNT ect Loading place: Guangzhou
By air: Loading airport: Guangzhou or Hong Kong
By sea: Loading port: Huangpu or Hong Kong
Why choose us?
1. Our factory have a Strong R & D Capability.
2. Most of our products pass with CE approval.
3. With very strict quality control system.
4. Failure: Less than 2.0%
5.12 months warranty with good after-service.
6. On time delivery!
7. More discount for larger order.
We are professional stage lighting golden manufaturer in China. Specialize in the stage lighting for over 5 years. Most of our products pass with CE approval, with very strict quality and control system in our production line.
We use the famous Import lighting lamp and import chips which is more brightness. We use the best materials to make sure it is good cooling performance, smooth rotating running, durable and good stability. We keep strict quality and control in our production line and our product is low failure. Best high quality and good service has always been our aim.
FOR MORE INFO, WELCOME TO CONTACT US!