Gold Member Since 2011
Audited Supplier
Sunfrom Pro Lighting Equipment Co., Ltd.

Disco Light, Scanner Light, Disco Lighting manufacturer / supplier in China, offering New 7r 230W Moving Head Scanner Disco Light, 19PCS X 15W New Version LED Moving Head Light Big Eye Beam Wash Effect, Stage Lighting RGB Full Color LED Digital Pixel Light and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Led DJ Lights New 7r 230W Moving Head Scanner Disco Light

New 7r 230W Moving Head Scanner Disco Light

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
2-4 5+
FOB Unit Price: US $386 US $380
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
2-4 US $386
5+ US $380
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 2000PCS/Month
Transport Package: Fly Case/Carton Box
Payment Terms: L/C, Paypal, Western Union

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: DIS6530
  • Material: Aluminum Alloy
  • Strobe: Adjustable Speed Strobe
  • IP Rating: IP44
  • Voltage: 110-240V
  • Lamp Lifespan: 2, 000h
  • Trademark: suncoming
  • Origin: Guangzhou China
  • Light Source: Gas Discharge Bulb
  • Control Channel: 18CH
  • Control Mode: Dmx Signal Control
  • Certification: CE, RoHS
  • Scanner Range: 0-360 Degree
  • Color Temperature: 6, 000k
  • Specification: ce
  • HS Code: 378009158
Product Description

                   New Arrival 5R200W Moving head  Scanner Disco  Light

MODEL NO.S-120C 
Power Supply110V / 240V AC, 50/60Hz 
Power Consumption250W 
LAMP SOURCE 
Brand:7R Osram copy 
Power230w 
Color Temperature8,000 K 
Average Life2,000 h (Eco mode) 
CONTROL & PROGRAMMING 
DMX8CH (DMX ON/OFF Lamp) 
ControlMaster-slave mode
DMX mode
Auto mode 
DisplayLCD display 
OPTICS
LensGlass Lens 
Light Output20,000 Lumens at 10 meters (33 feet) 
COLOR SYSTEM 
ColorColor wheel with 13 colors
Single rotation rainbow effect 
EFFECTIS SECTION 
GoboGobo wheel with 14 gobos
High speed shake effect 
StrobeMechanical shutter (1-13 times / s) and adjustable speed strobe effect 
Prism8-facet rotation prism 
Color temperature correction0-100% Linear Color temperature reducing system                      
Color Temperature Linear adjust from 2700-7200K 
Body Size23*28*46cm 
Net Weight5.5kg


 



Terms and Tips:
 
Terms of shipment:
Before ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method. Items are only shipped after payment
 
Shipping Companies:
If you need help selecting a fast and reliable shipping company, please contact us.
 
Shipping way:
We offer Express,Air, Ocean freight service.
For samples, we only sell 1-3 pieces, shipment by Express.
For bulk order(MOQ:20 pcs) ,we send by Ocean freight when the goods up 2CBM,please confirm the destination port to receive the goods.
 
Payment:
40% DEPOSIT BEFORE PRODUCTION, REMAINING 60% PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY
 
Warranty:
We offer 1-year warranty! We would like to assure you that our products are made from top quality materials and workmanship and we are 100% sure that you will be totally satisfied with your purchase.
 
Trading terms
 

Trading terms
EXW, FOB, CIF
PaymentT/T, Western Union, Paypal
MOQ1 pcs
Package Carton, flycase
DeliverySample order: 1-3 days
Big order: 4-15 days
OEMOEM is acceptable
 


 
After service  
  
 

Warranty
1 year 
After serviceIf there is any problem with the product, at first, please send the picture or the video to us.  Once we confirmed the problem about the product, we will try our best to help you . Any problem about the parts  ,we will offer you the replacement for free Within 1 year.
 

Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Candice
sales manager
*From:
To: Miss Candice
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category