Gold Member Since 2011
Audited Supplier
Sunfrom Pro Lighting Equipment Co., Ltd.

Beam Moving Head, Moving Head Light, Sharpy Moving Head manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Sharpy Beam 330W 15r Beam Moving Head Light, Wedding Decoration DJ Lighting LED 3D Wall Decoration Lighting, 108PCS X 3W Stage DJ Equipment LED Moving Head Wash Light and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Led moving head Sharpy Beam 330W 15r Beam Moving Head Light

Sharpy Beam 330W 15r Beam Moving Head Light

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
1-49 50+
FOB Unit Price: US $599 US $579
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
1-49 US $599
50+ US $579
Get Latest Price
Port: Guangzhou, China
Production Capacity: 2000PCS/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: DIS-M330s
  • Control Channel: 16CH
  • Control Mode: Dmx Signal Control
  • Certification: CE, RoHS
  • Prism: 8 Facet&3 Facet Prism with Zoom Function
  • Gobo: 8 Gobos+4 Ration Gobos
  • Pan: 540 Degree
  • Weight: 26kg
  • Trademark: suncoming
  • Specification: CE, RHOS
  • HS Code: 8424810000
  • Light Source: Xenon Bulb
  • Strobe: Adjustable Speed Strobe
  • IP Rating: IP44
  • Voltage: 110-240V 50/60Hz
  • Color: 14 Colors+Open
  • DMX Channel: 16/20CH
  • Tilt: 270 Degree
  • Warranty: Two Years
  • Transport Package: Carton Case or Flight Case
  • Origin: Guangzhou China
Product Description
    Sharpy Beam 330W 15R Clay Paky Beam Moving Head Light

Specification:


1.Voltage:100v-240v/50-60Hz
2.Ballast:electronic ballast
3.Lamp:OSRAM SIRIUS HRI 330W/300W PHILIP
4.Color temperature:7500k
5.Bulb life:1500hours
6.Color:14+white
7.Gobo:8 ratation gobo+4 aperture
8.Prism:8 prism rotation backward and forward
9.Lens:high precision optics lens
10.Soft light effect:adjustable angle of soft light
11.Beam:multistage beam angle,changeable effect
12.Focus:linear focus
13.Dimming:0-100% linear dimming 
14.Pan scan:540°(16bit) electric correction
15.Tilt scan:270°(16bit) electric correction
16.Beam angle:Parallel beam angle 0-2.3°
                  Frost beam angle 8°
17.Strobe:dual strobe,0.5-12 times/second ajustable
18.Motor:14pcs ultra-silence motor
19.Control mode:DMX512
20.Address code:built-in battery,auto charging,no need to power on when setting address code
21.Display:Touch screen
22.Channel:16 CH,binary channel 
23.Function:long-distance control lamp on/off,auto adjustable fan,reduce 60w when lamp off
24.Housingl:High temperature resistant plastic shell,High strength alloy cold pressing molding core material
25.Protect grade:IP20
26.Size:410x380x550
27.Weight:21kg

Picture of product:




Terms and Tips:
 
Terms of shipment:
Before ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method. Items are only shipped after payment
 
Shipping Companies:
If you need help selecting a fast and reliable shipping company, please contact us.
 
Shipping way:
We offer Express,Air, Ocean freight service.
For samples, we only sell 1-3 pieces, shipment by Express.
For bulk order(MOQ:20 pcs) ,we send by Ocean freight when the goods up 2CBM,please confirm the destination port to receive the goods.
 
Payment:
40% DEPOSIT BEFORE PRODUCTION, REMAINING 60% PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY
 
Warranty:
We offer 1-year warranty! We would like to assure you that our products are made from top quality materials and workmanship and we are 100% sure that you will be totally satisfied with your purchase.


 

MOQ
1 pcs
Package Carton, flycase
DeliverySample order: 1-3 days
Big order: 4-15 days
OEMOEM is acceptable
 

 
After service    
 

Warranty
1 year 
After serviceIf there is any problem with the product, at first, please send the picture or the video to us.  Once we confirmed the problem about the product, we will try our best to help you . Any problem about the parts  ,we will offer you the replacement for free Within 1 year.
 

 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Candice
sales manager
*From:
To: Miss Candice
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category