Gold Member Since 2011
Audited Supplier
Sunfrom Pro Lighting Equipment Co., Ltd.

LED Moving Head, Moving Head, Stage Lighting Equipment manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 36X10W Zoom Wash LED Moving Head, 2~4W RGB Moving Head Animation Laser Light, Professional Gobos 300W LED Moving Head Stage Spotlight and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Led moving head 36X10W Zoom Wash LED Moving Head

36X10W Zoom Wash LED Moving Head

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
10-49 50-99 100+
FOB Unit Price: US $315 US $309 US $299
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
10-49 US $315
50-99 US $309
100+ US $299
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 3000PCS/Month
Transport Package: Flycase or Carton
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: DIS6319A
  • Material: Aluminum
  • Control Channel: 24CH
  • IP Rating: IP44
  • Voltage: AC 110V-220V 50/60Hz
  • Lighting Effect: Triangle Effect
  • Display: LCD Display
  • G.Weight: 13.00kg
  • LED Source: 36*10W RGBW 4in1 LEDs
  • Trademark: SUNCOMING
  • Origin: Guangdong, China
  • Light Source: LED
  • Emitting Color: RGBW
  • Control Mode: Button
  • Certification: CE
  • Model: LED Moving Head
  • Beam Angle: 10-60 Degree
  • Lifespan: 30000 Hours
  • Warranty: One Years
  • Item: 36X10W Zoom Wash LED Moving Head
  • Specification: CE
  • HS Code: 9405409000
Product Description
            36X10W Triangle  ZOOM Wash  LED Moving Head 

Feature:

*DMX 512 Signal, Master/Slave, Work Auto, Voice Active
*LCD Blue Display Control Panel 100000 hours LED life, Energy-Saving and environment-protective;
 *Dimmer channel can control 4 colors at hte same time;
*Ultra-bright LEDs and RGBW infinite color Mixing effects adjust the color temperature to reach much wonderful by the white LEDs;
*auto-run or controlled by the DMX-512 Controller.
*Unit can be controlled positive and reverse direction of pan Low power consume Tilt through the DMX controller anytime


Specification:

Voltage: AC100-24, 50/60Hz
Power consumption: 400W
LED: 36*10W high power RGBW 4-in-1 LED, extremely long life 50, 000Hrs and lowe power consumption
Beam angle: 15/35
Channel: 12/16CH Friendly blue LCD display
Pan/tilt movement: 8 bit and 16 bit for smooth and precise resolution Pan: 540 degree, Tilt: 265 degree Dimmer: 0-100% Strobe effect with 18 flashes per second and pulse effect Preset program: 7 built in programs can be called up via DMX controller Functions: Color mixing, color change, color fade, strobe etc packing size: 310*300*370mm
G. W: 14KG

Picture SHOW:
36X10W Zoom Wash LED Moving Head
36X10W Zoom Wash LED Moving Head
36X10W Zoom Wash LED Moving Head
Customer Service:

Terms and Tips:
 
Terms of shipment:
Before ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method. Items are only shipped after payment
 
Shipping Companies:
If you need help selecting a fast and reliable shipping company, please contact us.
 
Shipping way:
We offer Express,Air, Ocean freight service.
For samples, we only sell 1-3 pieces, shipment by Express.
For bulk order(MOQ:20 pcs) ,we send by Ocean freight when the goods up 2CBM,please confirm the destination port to receive the goods.
 
Payment:
40% DEPOSIT BEFORE PRODUCTION, REMAINING 60% PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY
 
Warranty:
We offer 1-year warranty! We would like to assure you that our products are made from top quality materials and workmanship and we are 100% sure that you will be totally satisfied with your purchase.

Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Tiffany
sales person
*From:
To: Ms. Tiffany
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category