Zoom LED Moving Head Wash DJ Lighting
|10-49 50-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $315 US $309 US $299|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Flycase or Carton|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DIS6319A
- Material: Aluminum
- Control Channel: 24CH
- IP Rating: IP44
- Voltage: AC 110V-220V 50/60Hz
- Lighting Effect: Triangle Effect
- Display: LCD Display
- G.Weight: 13.00kg
- LED Source: 36*10W RGBW 4in1 LEDs
- Item: Zoom LED Moving Head Wash DJ Lighting
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 9405409000
- Light Source: LED
- Emitting Color: RGBW
- Control Mode: Button
- Certification: CE
- Model: DJ Lighting
- Beam Angle: 10-60 Degree
- Lifespan: 30000 Hours
- Warranty: One Years
- Color: RGBW 4in1
- Trademark: SUNCOMING
- Origin: Guangdong, China
*DMX 512 Signal, Master/Slave, Work Auto, Voice Active
*LCD Blue Display Control Panel 100000 hours LED life, Energy-Saving and environment-protective;
*Dimmer channel can control 4 colors at hte same time;
*Ultra-bright LEDs and RGBW infinite color Mixing effects adjust the color temperature to reach much wonderful by the white LEDs;
*auto-run or controlled by the DMX-512 Controller.
*Unit can be controlled positive and reverse direction of pan Low power consume Tilt through the DMX controller anytime
|Voltage||AC 90-240v, 50-60Hz|
|Beam angle||10 - 50|
|Control mode||DMX 512, master slave, sound actived, auto mode|
|Dimmer||0-100% linear dimming|
Terms and Tips:
Terms of shipment:
Before ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method. Items are only shipped after payment
If you need help selecting a fast and reliable shipping company, please contact us.
We offer Express,Air, Ocean freight service.
For samples, we only sell 1-3 pieces, shipment by Express.
For bulk order(MOQ:20 pcs) ,we send by Ocean freight when the goods up 2CBM,please confirm the destination port to receive the goods.
40% DEPOSIT BEFORE PRODUCTION, REMAINING 60% PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY
We offer 1-year warranty! We would like to assure you that our products are made from top quality materials and workmanship and we are 100% sure that you will be totally satisfied with your purchase
|Trade term||EXW, FOB, CIF|
|Payment||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
Exporting carton, flycase, wooden case
Sample order: 1-3 days
Big order: 4-15 days
|OEM is acceptable|
|After service||If there is the problem with the product, firstly you need send the picture or the video to us, then let us make sure what's problem about the product, we will try our best to help you .if the problem can use the part to solve ,we will offer you the replacement for free Within 1 year.|
About our factory:
1) We are a professional stage lighting golden manufacturer in China. We are very particular with every detail in order to maintain our high standard in quality control. We have 4A production management and 48 hours factory testing. We position ourselves as middle to high end stage lighting supplier. You may find low-cost sources from marketplace, whilst the quality is not the same . Our main products are Moving Head, LED Par Can, LED Dance Floor, LED Wall Screen, LED Wall Washer, etc.
2)Based on high quality and considerate service,we provide a reasonable price.
3)We provide fast delivery and stock for hot items.
4)We accept escrow payment which is much safer for clients.
5)Since we are factory, any small spare part needed is possible.
You are warmly welcome to visit our factory. If you come to Guangzhou City, China, pls contact us, we can pick you up to visit our factory! We hope to be your business partner and join hands to expand our market share in your country!