Gold Member Since 2011
Audited Supplier
Sunfrom Pro Lighting Equipment Co., Ltd.

LED Dance Floor, Disco LED Dance Floor, LED Screen Display manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Hot Selling Acrylic LED Dance Floor Stage LED Screen Display, 19X12W Zoom Wash LED Moving Head Stage/Disco/DJ/Party Lighting, Portable High&Nbsp; Resolution P8 LED Video Dance Flooring for Decoration Light and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Disco/Club Led Dance Floor Hot Selling Acrylic LED Dance Floor Stage LED Screen Display

Hot Selling Acrylic LED Dance Floor Stage LED Screen Display

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
2-49 50+
FOB Unit Price: US $256 US $239
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
2-49 US $256
50+ US $239
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 300PCS/Month
Transport Package: Carton or Flight Case
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: SF-LD05
  • Base Material: Stainless Steel
  • Pixel Configuration: SMD5050
  • Lifetime: ≤50000 Hours
  • Certification: CE, RoHS
  • Power Consumption: 16W
  • Lifespan: 30, 000hours
  • Demension: 1000*1000*100mm
  • N.W.: 32.0kg
  • Control: DMX, SD Control, PC Control
  • Specification: CE, RoHS
  • HS Code: 9405409000
  • LED Quantity: 144 PCS
  • Control Channel: Control by PC or
  • Pixel Pitch: 12
  • IP Rating: IP65
  • Voltage: 110-240V
  • Color: R.G.B
  • Waterproof: IP65
  • Surface Board: Termpered Glass
  • Channel: 6CH
  • Trademark: sunfrom
  • Origin: China, Guangzhou
Product Description
    Hot Selling Acrylic  LED Dance Floor Stage led screen display

ItemNo.: SF-LD05
Voltage: AC90 ~ AC240 V, 50 ~ 60 Hz
Net Weight: 32kg
Gross Weight: 35 kg
Size: 1000 X 1000 X 100 mm ± 1mm, Not including the foot(12mm)
LEDs: 2368PCS
Material: Acrylic panels\Iron cabinet\Plastic foot
Power: 175W
Color: RGB
Bear-loading: 500kg
Surface material: Arylic
Base material: Stainless steel
Control Options: Controller(with SD card), Computer( optional ), DMX( optional ), Sound
Control( optional ), Audio Control (optional), 
Packager Size: 1075 X 1070 X 195 mm
Tenure Life: ≥ 50000 Hours
Effect: Display various lighting effects, words, graphic, flash



Terms and Tips:
 
Terms of shipment:
Before ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method. Items are only shipped after payment
 
Shipping Companies:
If you need help selecting a fast and reliable shipping company, please contact us.
 
Shipping way:
We offer Express,Air, Ocean freight service.
For samples, we only sell 1-3 pieces, shipment by Express.
For bulk order(MOQ:20 pcs) ,we send by Ocean freight when the goods up 2CBM,please confirm the destination port to receive the goods.
 
Payment:
40% DEPOSIT BEFORE PRODUCTION, REMAINING 60% PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY
 
Warranty:
We offer 1-year warranty! We would like to assure you that our products are made from top quality materials and workmanship and we are 100% sure that you will be totally satisfied with your purchase.
 
5. Best quality, competitive price and on time delivery


Payment Terms:
 


MOQ
1 pcs
Package Carton, flycase
DeliverySample order: 1-3 days
Big order: 4-15 days
OEMOEM is acceptable
 


 
After service    
 


Warranty
1 year 
After serviceIf there is any problem with the product, at first, please send the picture or the video to us.  Once we confirmed the problem about the product, we will try our best to help you . Any problem about the parts  ,we will offer you the replacement for free Within 1 year.
 
 
 

   
Any inquiry,please free to contact us:


Cell Phone: 0086 13710372809


Thank you so much!
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Elaine Cheng
*From:
To: Miss Elaine Cheng
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category