Gold Member Since 2011
Audited Supplier
Sunfrom Pro Lighting Equipment Co., Ltd.

Spide Light, Disco Lighting, Disco Light manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 2016 Hot LED Effect Moving Head Spide Light, DJ Disco Party Beam LED Moving Head Light, 200W 5r Stage Light with Jenbo Lamp Moving Head Beam and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Led DJ Lights 2016 Hot LED Effect Moving Head Spide Light

2016 Hot LED Effect Moving Head Spide Light

FOB Price: US $120-150 / Piece
Min. Order: 2 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
2 Pieces US $120-150/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 1000PCS
Transport Package: Carton/Flightcase
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: SF-LM810B 
  • Material: Aluminum
  • Control Channel: 1CH, 12CH, 8CH, 14CH, 18CH and 50CH.
  • Control Mode: Sound Test, Show Mode, DMX and Master/Slave Mode.
  • Voltage: 90-230V
  • Specification: 458 x 429 x 208mm
  • HS Code: 9405409000
  • Light Source: LED
  • Emitting Color: RGBW 4in1
  • Strobe: Electronic Strobe
  • Certification: CE
  • Trademark: Suncoming
  • Origin: China
Product Description
ITEM NO. SF-LM810B 

PRODUCT NAME: LED SPIDER MOVING HEAD WITH BASE

Power supply:AC 100-240V/50-60Hz

Power consumption:160W

LED:8X10W White or RGBW 4in1 Super Bright CREE LEDs

LED life:100, 000Hours

Beam angle:4.5°
Effect:Multiple cross beam effect

Dimming:0~100% Smooth dimming

Strobe:Variable strobe speed
Display:??LED display

DMX Channel: 16/18/42CH(4in1) 16/18CH(White)

Control mode:DMX, Auto-Run and Master/Slave, Voice Control

Packing size:450*350*320mm

N. W. :9kg

G. W. :10.5kg

2016 Hot LED Effect Moving Head Spide Light2016 Hot LED Effect Moving Head Spide Light2016 Hot LED Effect Moving Head Spide Light

 
Terms of                  

Terms and Tips:shipment:
Before ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method. Items are only shipped after payment
 
Shipping Companies:
If you need help selecting a fast and reliable shipping company, please contact us.
 
Shipping way:
We offer Express,Air, Ocean freight service.
For samples, we only sell 1-3 pieces, shipment by Express.
For bulk order(MOQ:20 pcs) ,we send by Ocean freight when the goods up 2CBM,please confirm the destination port to receive the goods.
 
Payment:
40% DEPOSIT BEFORE PRODUCTION, REMAINING 60% PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY
 
Warranty:
We offer 1-year warranty! We would like to assure you that our products are made from top quality materials and workmanship and we are 100% sure that you will be totally satisfied with your purchase.


 

MOQ
1 pcs
Package Carton, flycase
DeliverySample order: 1-3 days
Big order: 4-15 days
OEMOEM is acceptable
 

 
After service    
 

Warranty
1 year 
After serviceIf there is any problem with the product, at first, please send the picture or the video to us.  Once we confirmed the problem about the product, we will try our best to help you . Any problem about the parts  ,we will offer you the replacement for free Within 1 year.
 


Why choose us?

1. Our factory have a Strong R & D Capability.
2. Most of our products pass with CE approval.
3. With very strict quality control system.
4. Failure: Less than 2.0%
5.12 months warranty with good after-service.
6. On time delivery!
7. More discount for larger order.



We are professional stage lighting golden manufaturer in China. Specialize in the stage lighting for over 5 years. Most of our products pass with CE approval, with very strict quality and control system in our production line.

We use the famous Import lighting lamp OSRAM 230W BULB and import chips which is more brightness. We use the best materials to make sure it is good cooling performance, smooth rotating running, durable and good stability. We keep strict quality and control in our production line and our product is low failure. Best high quality and good service has always been our aim.

 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Tiffany
sales person
*From:
To: Ms. Tiffany
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category